1. Made from herbal neem wood, neem is a natural
antiseptic and it prevents the growth of microbes.
2. It is known to have anti-fungal and
3. No tree is cut down to make our Neem wood
toothbrush. We source it from trees uprooted due to natural causes or necessary
How to use:-
1. Apply toothpaste/tooth powder as you require and
2. Wipe down the handle of the neem wood toothbrush
and dry it under direct sunlight.
1. Get a pair of pliers or tweezers, a tray or towel
to better confine the bristles and avoid them from spreading out.
2. Pull the bristles out of the head little by
little in a slight rolling movement while pulling.
3. The bristle shall go to a plastic recycling bin
or reuse a plastic bottle to keep all the waste in one place ready to be
correctly discarded to a kabaddi wala/recycling plant or use it like an Eco brick.
4. After removing the bristles compost the neem
5. You can also creatively DIY by reusing or
upcycling the neem wood toothbrush handle.